National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, LLC

NSVBA, LLC is a national organization of Independent Contractors known as VBA's (Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants).

NSVBA members work under the direct supervision of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys preparing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Petitions.

NSVBA is a regular Exhibitor at Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Conventions and Conferences.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Featured VBA - Faye Johnson - Maryland

FAYE JOHNSON


Professional Information

I have 20 years extensive experience specializing in bankruptcy.  I first started out in this field working for a bank in New York as a Relationship Manager ,and my job was training bankruptcy Trustees on the case management software that the bank provided to them.  I traveled extensively to various Trustee's offices and trained them and their staff.  The software helped them to manage their bankruptcy cases.  After doing that for several years, I left that position because I was away from my family 3 weeks out of the month traveling.  After leaving that position, I went to work for one of the Trustees and then the Bankruptcy Court in New York.  I eventually left those positions, and moved to Maryland where I now reside.  Since moving here, I have worked for several bankruptcy Trustees and I am currently still working for a Trustee whose firm also does consumer bankruptcy, so I have the best of both worlds.

I have experience working with bankruptcy trustees, debtor/creditor attorneys, and the bankruptcy court.  I have prepared and managed thousands of bankruptcy petitions over the years and attended and assisted at 341 Meeting of Creditors for years.  In other words, I have worked all sides of bankruptcy.

I have a Bachelor of Science Degree and a Paralegal Certificate and I have been a Notary Public for 20 years.  My goal now is to leave the corporate world and branch out on my own so that I can have more control and flexibility over my life.  Last year I launched my virtual bankruptcy business called "Bankruptcy Office Solutions".  The website is www.bankruptcyofficesolutions.com.  I currently have one attorney client that I am working with and I am looking forward to working with many many more attorney clients on a full time basis. 


Personal Information 
I have been married for 22 years and have two wonderful, smart and beautiful children.  A girl and a boy.  My daughter is in her 2nd year of college and my son is in elementary school.  My hobbies and favorite things to do are traveling, going to the movies, dancing, reading, going to the spa to get pampered, entertaining in my home and just living my life to the fullest the best way I can.


Attorneys, you can contact Faye Johnson at:

Phone: 410-286-1651
Email: info@bankruptcyofficesolutions.com

Thank you Faye,

Vikki Watanabe
President
National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, LLC
866-678-8411
http://www.nsvba.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment