National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, LLC

NSVBA, LLC is a national organization of Independent Contractors known as VBA's (Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants).

NSVBA members work under the direct supervision of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys preparing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Petitions.

NSVBA is a regular Exhibitor at Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Conventions and Conferences.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Evie Jacobson-Royal Palm Beach, Florida


Evie Jacobson
Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant
Royal Palm Beach, Fl. 33411
561-596-6711  866 713 9097
Virtual713BankruptcyAssistant.com
I am a self-employed, highly trained Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant working from home in Royal Palm Beach, Florida.  My goal is to enable you to START STREAMLINING YOUR LAW PRACTICETODAY!
The work I do today is a logical transition from my 25 year career in the insurance industry where I evaluated and managed many types of claims including workers compensation, general liability, asbestos, environmental and latent injury health claims, and complex litigation. I was also a member of the fraud investigation team for many years.

Bankruptcy attorneys, especially in small to medium-sized firms -- locally or anywhere in the U.S. -- save time and money by calling me, as needed, to provide complete, accurate, personalized bankruptcy petition preparation services with a no-risk 100% guarantee.

My services are tailored to the specific needs of the law firm. Services extend to organizing and evaluating intake information, petition preparation, as well as motions and treatment of liens.
 

Attorneys today recognize that technology has changed practice management in law firms. Outsourcing bankruptcy petition preparation is cost-effective and fast becoming a better way to practice.

When attorneys choose me as their “life saver” and strategic business partner they receive expert bankruptcy petition preparation for clients. Drafting a Bankruptcy Petition is complex, and a mistake can be detrimental. The process requires dedication, hard work, as well as a compassionate understanding of what is at stake.
 
 
Because I am a thoroughly trained and certified virtual assistant who is available on demand 24/7 in a distraction-free environment, attorneys can focus their time on client service and on firm growth. They can stop being concerned about an overwhelmed and often untrained support staff.


My virtual bankruptcy assistant certification was obtained from 713Training.com
and the Morgan King Bankruptcy Academy.  I am a member of the NACTT Academy: ConsiderChapter13.org., the South Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association,, the National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants (NSVBA), the National Association of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants (NAVBA), and the Morgan King Bankruptcy Academy.  

A native of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, I relocated to Florida in 1999 with my two children. I hold A Bachelor of Science Degree from Rutgers University in Business Administration.

http://www.nsvba.com/user-profile/userprofile/eviejacobson

1 comment:

  1. Now, Milwaukee Bankruptcy Attorney has been settling many problems of the people of Milwaukee regarding bankruptcy issues. Now, they can have a piece of mind that will help them resolve their problems with the help of the best attorneys in town. I also rendered their services and I didn't get wrong on what I have did for the better of my business.

    http://burrlawoffice.com/

    ReplyDelete